- This event has passed.
How to Run a Successful Food and Beverage Business
June 23 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Hospitality businesses across BC are getting ready for a busy summer season. Warmer weather means a return to patio season, and with COVID-19 restrictions lifting, many consumers are taking their first steps back into restaurants and bars. If you’re a restaurant or bar owner, are you taking the necessary steps to serve these customers efficiently?
Fortunately, there are proven strategies and tools to help restaurants enjoy a successful summer season. Whether it’s streamlining your business, improving your point-of-sale processes, or nailing your takeout options, now is the time to secure the small wins that will fuel your success.
Join an expert from Moneris for this fast-paced webinar and learn more about the solutions that will help serve you and your guests this summer.
What Will I Learn?
- Overview of expected restaurant spending trends for summer
- Understand what an omnichannel experience means for you and your customers
- How to optimize upsell suggestions with online ordering
- How to implement delivery service integrations
- Identify tools to streamline restaurant management processes