- This event has passed.
Virtual ProPride: Beyond Equity Towards Justice
14 July 2021 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am
Equity in workplaces is often driven by a sense of legal need and the pursuit of fairness. However, in the pursuit of justice we make right previous wrongs. This virtual panel discussion hosted by Pride at Work Canada will look at how we move from discussion of equity towards justice for all in our workplaces. Bringing both business and community leaders to the discussion, attendees will learn about how to create a just working environment for LGBTQ2+ employees where they feel not only tolerated, but actively celebrated.
- The experiences of LGBTQ2+ employees and job seekers
- Where general equity strategies fall short
- Strategies to innovate a culture of justice for all employees
- General employee population
- Human Resources professionals
- LGBTQ2+ employee resource group members
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Professionals
Join us as we explore intersecting identities to help create more inclusive workplaces. This discussion is open to all who wish to register. If you would like to register after the deadline, please send an email to email@example.com.