- This event has passed.
Hiring the Right Sales Team for 2021 and Beyond
14 July 2021 @ 8:00 am - 9:30 am
About this event
Covid19 impacted organizations in a lot of ways and the sales department was dramatically impacted in many companies. What does the new sales professional look like in 2021 and beyond? Join us with John Glennon of Sandler Training on July 14th to find out.
Here’s what’s covered during the session:
- type of sales person required for your business in 2021 and beyond
- different types of sales roles and making sure your sales strategy matches to one of these key roles
- The Top 5 Sales Competencies it takes to be great in sales
- Update or Begin to build your own S.E.A.R.C.H. Model for your next great sales hire based on competencies and roles
- the top 3 methods to recruit, screen and hire great sales people into your organization
- and more!
John Glennon is an accomplished salesperson and manager with over 30 years sales and sales management experience. Beginning in sales in 1990 as a sales representative, he progressed to territory manager, sales manager, division manager and national sales and marketing manager roles throughout his career.
In 1997, John became a student of the Sandler Selling System®. This introduction changed his sales career and over time propelled John and his career to new heights.
Successful in accelerating growth through strategic leadership, John knows first hand the value of a sales training approach that follows a learning philosophy of ongoing reinforcement. He is experienced in driving the behaviours, attitudes and techniques required of an effective sales team.
Sandler Training programs are offered “Live Online” as well as from training locations in Kelowna and the Lower Mainland..