- This event has passed.
Building Capacity & Connections: Resources for women in business
20 October 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Procurement Assistance Canada, under Public Services and Procurement Canada, in partnership with the Women’s Enterprise Centre, is inviting you to join us for our upcoming webinar!
This session is designed to provide key information and strategies to support small woman -owned and -led businesses in search of resources & opportunities such as…
- How to navigate the online world to find the best resources for YOUR needs
- What options are available for women -owned and -led small business’ specifically
- Mentorship opportunities available to help your business grow and thrive
- How to access a variety of incubators and innovation centres
Register today for free! The Zoom link will be emailed out the day before.
This 60 minute session will include the following panelists:
- Danielle Andrews (Hofer) (She/Her), from the Women’s Enterprise Centre
- Andrea Hayes (She/Her), from Coast Capital Innovation Centre
- Kayla Isabelle (She/Her), from StartUp Canada
- Jessica Wicks (She/Her), from Accelerate Okanagan
- Vicky Sharma-Lal (She/Her), from Vancity
- Cathy Robinson (She/Her), from Community Futures BC
- Stephanie Waters (She/Her), from Procurement Assistance Canada
- Kayla Chutter (She/Her), from Procurement Assistance Canada
Language & accessibility :
This event will be conducted in English & ASL and will also include live captioning . If you have any further accessibility inquiries or would like to receive this webinar content in French, please email OSME-BPME-Pac@tpsgc-pwgsc.gc.ca