- This event has passed.
Break Through Data Bottlenecks with an End-to-End Data and AI Platform
25 August 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Unlock your data’s full potential with highly scalable information architecture
Organizations that embrace AI to improve customer experiences and spur innovation can be challenged by the complexity of managing the massive volumes of disparate data required for AI workloads. IBM Cloud Pak for Data is a unified data and AI platform, built on Red Hat OpenShift container technology, that simplifies how businesses collect, organize, and analyze data for AI on Amazon Web Services (AWS). With it, organizations benefit from real-time visibility throughout their entire ecosystem.
Attend this webinar with AWS and IBM to learn how Cloud Pak for Data can help you deliver a secure, scalable, high-performance environment for AI in containerized environments.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how you can:
- Easily launch an AWS Quickstart deployment and integrate your existing applications and analytics to the platform
- Gain access to market-leading IBM Watson® AI capabilities with DataOps, governance, and business analytics
- Automate the AI lifecycle through optimized model training
- Mark Brown, Sr. Partner Solutions Architect, Amazon Web Services
- Ryan Niksche, Sr. Partner Solutions Architect, Amazon Web Services
- Sriram Srinivasan, Architect – Cloud Pak for Data, Distinguished Engineer, IBM
Who should attend?
CTOs, Enterprise Architects, Data Architects, DevOps Engineers, Developers, and Technical Operations