If you want to work with an exceptional group of people, with numerous benefits and a terrific corporate culture—you are on the right page.
Acro Media is looking for a seasoned sales vet who possesses the drive and enthusiasm to interact with prospects throughout the entire sales funnel. Reporting directly to the Director of Sales, the Business Development Manager will be responsible for cultivating strong business relationships and leveraging technical expertise to effectively convert prospects and leads into accounts. The ideal candidate will excel at conducting comprehensive account and stakeholder research and have a proven track record of engaging prospects with compelling and tailored content in the realm of digital retail, B2B digital transformation, or headless/composable commerce.
As the successful candidate, here are some things you’ll be doing:
- Conduct research, devise and implement strategies across LinkedIn and other platforms to enhance Acro Media’s and our partners’ visibility, with a primary focus on nurturing connections and relationships with potential clients.
- Effectively engage and nurture prospects by tailoring personalized messages and outreach based on customer intent, buying journey stage, role, firmographic data, and technographic indicators.
- Build and maintain relationships with key prospects and contacts within the manufacturing industry as well as the eCommerce and composable commerce ecosystem.
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing teams to execute business development strategies and related activities for prospects.
- Negotiate contracts and pricing agreements, ensuring a win-win outcome for both parties.
- Attend trade shows, and industry events, and speak on webinars in order to promote the business and generate leads.
- Stay up to date with industry trends, competitors, and market conditions to identify new business opportunities.
The successful applicant will have:
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar position
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a similar field is a plus
- Established industry relationships and experience working with executive-level business and marketing leaders within client organizations
- Excellent presentation, communication, and collaboration skills
- Strong negotiation and closing skills to secure high-value deals
- Self-motivated and target-driven with a track record of achieving and exceeding sales goals
- Familiarity with software development services, eCommerce, or digital retail is highly desirable
- A proactive mindset, always seeking out new opportunities and ways to drive revenue growth
- Ability to work independently and manage your time effectively
Here are some things we pride ourselves on being able to offer our staff:
Flex start times & Earned days off: Do you prefer to start at 8:00? or 9:00? We’ll work with you. Want every second Friday off? Well, we’ve got a program for that too!
Remote work: Flexibility is one of our core values, and so we understand that productivity is influenced by a healthy, rested mind. Each position at Acro Media can be done from the comfort of your home office, if you like, or if you would prefer to work from our Kelowna office, you can do that too, it’s a personal choice! Please note some of our client contracts require staff to be located in Canada, so while remote work is available, most positions require you to legally be able to work within Canada.
Free stuff: If you prefer to work from our office HQ, located in Kelowna, we have the added extra of juice, pop, snacks, and coffee; choose your pleasure and enjoy.
Slappies: Tougher to explain but once a month we get together and have a little ceremony, some food, and a laugh – no altars or corporate chants involved.
Fun day: We aim to have fun every day; however, every year for a day we cram a bunch of fun on ourselves. Weee!
SPARC Events: Sometimes we have a virtual happy hour, team building events, (less corny than it sounds), competitions, or just a plain little reward for no reason. It’s a little spark in our usually normal days. Warning, we make you wear costumes. Often.
Professional development: We might live and breathe software development, but we are also really passionate about our team’s personal development too. We love to learn, and are always striving to be the best version of ourselves; whether it’s training on the latest technology, or learning how to become a better delegator, we will help you improve your skills and hit your goals.
Culture: We’re a certain type of people. We’re all a little different and unique in our own way but we seem to work well together. No one’s perfect and we embrace that. We take our work seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Check out our site to get to know us! Feel free to dissect what and how we do what we do.
All careers come with a 30-day no-questions-asked money-back guarantee. If you are in any way unsatisfied with your career, we will return you to the workforce at absolutely NO COST to you (minus shipping and handling).
How to Apply
Still interested? Ok great! Our first step to hanging your work hat here on the Acro coat rack is by visiting our website and filling in an application form, here!