If you want to work with an exceptional group of people, with numerous benefits and a terrific corporate culture—you are on the right page.
Acro Media is looking for a skilled Account Manager; someone who is an accomplished account professional, and is comfortable being responsible for the day-to-day management of account streams.
We consider ourselves a laid-back bunch but driven to do well for our customers. We’re looking for low egos and high skills. What we’re really looking for is your ability and willingness to take on new challenges that you can apply your skills to and come up with creative solutions.
If you’re desperate to break free from that office life where your co-workers have never even heard of Minecraft, and want to come on board to build kick-ass commerce sites, corporate gems, and the occasional game, keep reading.
As the successful candidate, here are some things you’ll be responsible for:
- Identifying key project streams within our current programs.
- Identifying key client stakeholders within the project stream.
- Documenting connected and decoupled streams, and how they inter-link.
- Working alongside the Acro Project Manager and client Product Owner to understand epics, sprints, milestones and launches.
- Maintaining the program roadmap and each individual project plan.
- Identifying and advocating for resources to complete projects.
- Working with Acro Business Developer to develop proposals, contracts, resourcing agreements and maintain MSA.
- Completing client budgeting exercises.
- Identifying project Epics with the client and project team and developing JIRA boards
- Experienced presenting and selling to Director and VP level stakeholders.
- Meeting/exceeding KPI’s for sales activity, sales targets, and sales/marketing initiatives.
- Following ops process: navigate Ops-Response, create new Ops, manage timelines, manage Ops board.
- Following CRM processes: entering op’s, forecasting, updating op’s, month-end, activities.
- Participating in the creation of sales capture plans and working with the Sales Director to develop strategy direction for sales each year.
- Assisting in development of strategies and tactics to obtain new contacts in additional units to grow accounts in your possession, and win past lost leads/prospects/accounts.
- Meeting/exceeding individual sales targets year over year.
- Typically between 20-40% sales growth year over year.
- Being prepared for and having regular debriefs with the Account Manager Director, Sales Director and COO to track sales activities.
- Travelling to customers as necessary to support client programs.
- Helping accounting in collection related issues.
- Representing Acro Commerce in appropriate presentations.
- Being available for daily and weekly meetings with the Director to review activity, opportunities, targets, competitive landscape and overdue accounts.
- Communicating well with Account Managers, Supervisors, and Clients in regard to work requests, problems and defects
- Acting as both a peer/mentor to other account managers as well as being comfortable asking for help from team members
The successful applicant will have:
- Digital agency experience is an asset.
- 2+ years of client service or account management with mid-market clients
- Established industry relationships and experience working with executive-level business and marketing leaders within client organizations.
- Strong conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Good negotiating skills and the ability to research new business growth opportunities.
- Strong communicator with all levels of leadership, management, and staff to achieve desired outcomes and build strong alliances and relationships
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects in an ever-changing environment
- An excellent internet connection is required; you must be able to sustain an hour long conference call without any issues.
- The ability to identify a problem before it becomes a big issue.
- Experience with modern project management principles and processes like Agile Methodology or Iterative Development is a bonus.
- An excellent internet connection is required; you must be able to sustain an hour-long conference call without any issues.
- Fluency in English
- All offers of employment with Acro Media Inc are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check.
Here are some things we pride ourselves on being able to offer our staff:
- Flex start times & earned days off: Do you prefer to start at 8:00? or 9:00? We’ll work with you. Want every second Friday off? Well, we’ve got a program for that too!
- Remote work: Flexibility is one of our core values, and so we understand that productivity is influenced by a healthy, rested mind. Each position at Acro Media can be done from the comfort of your home office, if you like, or if you would prefer to work from our Kelowna office, you can do that too, it’s a personal choice! Please note some of our client contracts require staff to be located in Canada, so while remote work is available, most positions require you to legally be able to work within Canada.
- Free stuff: If you prefer to work from our office HQ, located in Kelowna, we have the added extra of juice, pop, snacks and coffee; choose your pleasure and enjoy.
- Slappies: Tougher to explain but once a month we get together and have a little ceremony, some food and a laugh – no altars or corporate chants involved.
- Fun day: We aim to have fun every day; however, every year for a day we cram a bunch of fun on ourselves. Weee!
- SPARC Events: Sometimes we have a virtual happy hour, team building events, (less corny than it sounds), competitions, or just a plain little reward for no reason. It’s a little spark in our usually normal days. Warning, we make you wear costumes. Often.
- Professional development and remuneration structure: We might live and breathe software development, but we are also really passionate about our team’s personal development too. We love to learn, and are always striving to be the best version of ourselves; whether it’s training on the latest technology, or learning how to become a better delegator, we will help you improve your skills and hit your goals. We’ve revolutionized our remuneration structure, combining a tiered system with a skills matrix to empower your career growth. This innovative approach ensures that your compensation is directly tied to your skills and achievements, allowing you to chart your path to success. As you develop new abilities and reach milestones, you’ll advance through tiers and earn competitive rewards. Our transparent and merit-based system recognizes and rewards your dedication and growth potential, creating a dynamic and motivating work environment that encourages continuous learning and development.
- Culture: We’re a certain type of people. We’re all a little different and unique in our own way but we seem to work well together. No one’s perfect and we embrace that. We take our work seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Check out our site to get to know us! Feel free to dissect what and how we do what we do.
- Employee stipend: Eligible employees can access an employee stipend account after their first day of employment! This account allows our team members to purchase hardware, software, and training courses, it even allows for RRSP matching!
All careers come with a 30-day no-questions-asked money-back-guarantee. If you are in any way unsatisfied with your career, we will return you to the workforce at absolutely NO COST to you (minus shipping and handling).
How to Apply
To apply please visit our website and complete an application form!