- This event has passed.
Young Professional Ice Cream Social
August 30 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Connect with new friends and other young professionals at a casual, friendly social in-person, as we explore downtown Kelowna with ice cream in-hand!
What to Expect
We’ll be meeting at The Sails (Abbott St. & Bernard), which is in striking distance of some excellent local ice cream and gelato shops. We’ll go grab our cones and head over to City Park and find a place to sit!
This is a free event, with ice cream is available for purchase from the nearby shop of your choice (or whatever nearby treat or drink you want to grab, it’s your hard-earned money!)
Drop in anytime from 5 – 7 p.m. to meet great people. You’ll need to register in advance, and we will also provide instructions of where to meet/how to connect with the group if you’re coming after 5:15 p.m.!
Not sure if you should come to our Ice Cream Social? Join us if you are:
- New to town
- Born and raised in the Okanagan
- A fresh face to business
- Under forty
- Over forty (don’t worry, we don’t i.D.)
- Someone who needs likes ice cream
- Someone who doesn’t like ice cream (it’s optional to go buy)
- Looking to make new friends, reconnect in the community, or expand your network