- This event has passed.
Young Professional Coffee Social
September 27 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am
Connect with new friends and other young professionals in a casual, friendly environment at our Coffee Social, powered by the Central Okanagan Economic Development Commission (COEDC).
Move over Zoom, we’re on Kumospace!
* Our Coffee Social will take place from 8 – 9 a.m. on Kumospace, a new platform where you can move around the room and start or join conversations – just like a networking event in real life!
* Drop in anytime to say hi and meet new people!
* Registration required in advance(Kumospace link will be emailed to all registered participants)
What to Bring:
* Bring Your Own Beverage – Coffee, tea or whatever you please
* Your smiling face – in person we meet face-to-face so we expect you to come prepared to have your video on if your technology allows it
* Dress Code: suits or sweats – this is a safe and fun space, come as you’d like!
* Instead of exchanging business cards, please bring the URL to your LinkedIn profile (we recommend having it up in your browser, ready to go)
Not sure if you should come to a Coffee Social? You definitely should! Join us if you are:
* New to town or born and raised in the Okanagan
* A fresh face to business
* Under forty or over forty (don’t worry, we don’t I.D.)
* Looking to make new friends, reconnect in the community, or expand your network
* Looking to see fellow humans during these times of physical distancing
About OYP Collective
The Okanagan Young Professionals (OYP) Collective is a program of the COEDC, and a hub of resources to help attract and retain talent in the region. There’s no membership and we don’t sell anything (other than why it’s so great to live here). All are welcome to come out and join to connect with other awesome young professionals in our community!