- This event has passed.
Virtual Tech Talent Day – Hosted by BC Jobs & TECHNATION
October 7 @ 3:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Every year, we host 3 career fairs for hundreds of amazingly talented tech professionals. For this event, we are partnered up with TECHNATION Canada. Using technology as our ally, this fall the event will be virtual, and we are super stoked about this!
With this tech talent career fair, you can network and connect with technical professionals in a friendly and comfortable video chat environment where you can learn about upcoming tech talent, discuss current opportunities, and listen to interesting information from leaders of the industry. The best thing is that you can reach out and continue the conversation later.
Exhibitor Pass Opportunities:
- Expo booths
- Spotlight speaker sessions (20-minute presentation + Q&A)
- 1:1 networking with job candidates
- Sponsors – your logo will be center-stage throughout the event and your company will be mentioned in all our social media & email marketing messages to candidates. It also includes: Mentioned in the kickoff, 1 spotlight speaker session and 1 booth during the expo.
- Email email@example.com for promo codes for TECHNATION Canada members, BC Tech Association members, VIATEC members, or if you have plans/memberships with bcjobs.ca and bctechjobs.ca
Participating Companies from May 31st Event:
- BC Public Service Agency
- Global Relay
- Interior Health
- Onyx Initiative
- Social Nature
- Spare Labs
- And more…
Career Fair Agenda:
- 3:00 pm: Welcome and kick off with BC Jobs & TECHNATION
- 3:15 pm: Expo booths & spotlight speaker sessions & 1:1 networking
- 5:30 pm: End of career fair
- For this great event we are using Hopin, one of the first all-in-one live online events platform. This software supports a great user experience. (Learn more)
- Charanya found an awesome role with Traction on Demand [Read more]
- Lorraine connected with Drive Digital to land a new job [Read more]
- Adam came to Talent Day and found a fit with Safe Software [Read more]
Please note that this event is catered to technology companies and technology-focused candidates only. If you are a professional services firm, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss sponsorship opportunities. If you are a candidate looking for non-technical opportunities, please register your profile on www.bcjobs.ca and join our Meetup Group to stay tuned on future events that might be of interest to you. All ticket sales are final. No refunds.