Vernon Startup Coffees
January 19 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 11:00 am on day Second of the month, repeating until 9 March 2022
Join Aidan & Jessica for a coffee and chat! Startup coffees are a casual and friendly way to stay connected with friends and meet other founders, devs, remote workers, and people who are interested in innovation and entrepreneurship in Vernon, BC and the surrounding regions.
**Due to COVID-19, the location and format of Vernon Startup Coffees will be an online virtual event.
What to expect:
- Vernon Startup Coffees will be hosted from 10-11 am on Zoom
- You will get the chance to connect with other guests in multiple breakout sessions for smaller group chats
Registration required (Zoom Meeting link will be emailed to all registered participants)
What to bring:
- BYOC (Bring Your Own Coffee) or other beverage of choice
- Come prepared to speak and share your video on Zoom
- …that’s really all you need
Who should join:
You’re a tech worker, remote worker, or an entrepreneur
You’re interested in technology, startups, or entrepreneurship
You’re looking to expand your network and meet new people
Have a question? Email email@example.com.
See you there!