- This event has passed.
TAXSENSE FOR SMALL BUSINESS
22 February 2022 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Whether you are starting or looking to grow your business, the business structure you choose can have a massive impact on your profits and tax situation.
Join a representative from Loren Nancke Chartered Professional Accountants and learn accounting essentials, responsibilities and dates involved with managing a small business. You’ll discover the deductions available to you, the tax benefits of each structure and discuss when it’s time for your small business to incorporate.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- The differences between sole proprietorships, partnerships and corporations
- The tax implications of each structure
- What the CRA considers taxable income
- Hiring subcontractors versus employees
- Situations where you can claim tax deductions on automobile or home office costs
- The different financial statements and information required in each
This webinar will take place via Zoom. Instructions to join our Zoom meeting will be sent to you two hours in advance.
At Small Business BC, our number one priority will always be the health and safety of our clients, staff and service providers. As a result, we continue to deliver all our services online, or over the phone until further notice. View our resources for getting Back to Business, or connect directly with a business advisor through our COVID-19 Support Service.
Please note: all webinar participants will also receive access to a recording for seven days after the live session.