- This event has passed.
Rock My Business Series: Rock My Business Idea (Workshop 3) | BC
6 December 2021 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Aspiring entrepreneurs: Kickstart your business with a solid plan
Futurpreneur and RBC Future Launch proudly present Rock My Business, a free, virtual, three-part workshop series that will help you develop your idea, get started on your business plan and create a viable cashflow for your business—all while connecting with like-minded entrepreneurs in your community and across Canada.
If you’re aged 18-39 and need direction to develop your business idea, have a strong business idea OR recently launched a small business that you’d like to grow, register today for our next series of workshops.
Three-Part Workshop Series
Whether you need advice on shaping your business idea or want help transforming it into a solid business plan, we have three workshops to help you move your business forward.
Note: Participants who complete at least two of the workshops are eligible to receive one-on-one coaching for free from our Entrepreneurs in Residence, helping you strengthen your idea and business plan further.
BIG news for aspiring small business owners: You could win $10,000 to help launch your start-up! Futurpreneur and RBC proudly present the RBC Rock My Business Startup Awards, eight awards of $10k each given annually to diverse, young, aspiring entrepreneurs from across Canada, helping kickstart their businesses. Learn how to apply for the awards here.
Take this workshop if have completed the Rock My Business Plan workshop and want to proceed with developing your cash flow.
- Better understand how to complete the Start Up Cost and Cash Flow sections of the business plan
- Learn how to create realistic sales forecasts
- Understand how the business plan and cash flow interconnect
- Complete the first draft of the start-up costs and first month sales / expenses
- Set a realistic date for completing the business plan and cashflow
Sessions fill up fast, register now to guarantee your spot!
- Each workshop is led by experts based in regions across Canada, scheduled to take place in the time zones indicated. To connect with aspiring entrepreneurs in your community and learn about setting up a business in your region, we recommend you register for the session closest to you.
- If your region is not listed or if you would prefer to join another session, you are welcome to register for the session that best suits your schedule, taking into account the time zone.
- If your regional workshop is sold out, please register for another regional workshop that suits your schedule.
|Monday – Dec 6||Ontario||10:00am – 1:00pm EST||Register|
|Monday – Dec 6||British Columbia||11:00am – 2:00pm PST||Register|
|Tuesday – Dec 7||Quebec – français||5:30pm – 8:30pm HNE||Register|
|Tuesday – Dec 7||Alberta + Territories||2:00pm – 5:00pm MST||Register|
|Wednesday – Dec 8||Manitoba + Saskatchewan + Ontario||12:00pm – 3:00pm CST
2:00pm – 5:00pm EST
|Thursday – Dec 9||Atlantic||2:00pm – 5:00pm AST||Register|
Note: Participation (with camera) is highly encouraged throughout the workshops (with the exception of breaks), as we will encourage participation in breakout rooms, open collaboration and the sharing of ideas. As such, we ask that you have a working webcam or built-in camera, as well as a working microphone. To foster collaboration and focus, we request that all attendees join from a quiet space with minimal background distraction.