- This event has passed.
OYP Coffee Social
26 May 2021 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am
We get it, it’s hard to network in a pandemic! Meet new people at our virtual Coffee Social for young professionals in the Okanagan.
About this event
Connect with new friends and other young professionals in a casual, friendly environment at our Coffee Social, powered by the Central Okanagan Economic Development Commission (COEDC).
Move over Zoom, we’re on Kumospace!
- Our Coffee Social will take place from 8 – 9 a.m. on Kumospace, a new platform where you can move around the room and start or join conversations – just like a networking event in real life!
- Drop in anytime to say hi and meet new people!
- Registration required in advance(Kumospace link will be emailed to all registered participants)
Not sure if you should come to a Coffee Social? You definitely should! Join us if you are:
- New to town or born and raised in the Okanagan
- A fresh face to business
- Under forty or over forty (don’t worry, we don’t I.D.)
- Looking to make new friends, reconnect in the community, or expand your network
- Looking to see fellow humans during these times of physical distancing