- This event has passed.
OC Sustainable Building Technology Program Open House
March 30 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Don’t miss this Capstone Showcase featuring work by graduating students from the Sustainable Building Technology program at OC!
Sustainable Building Technology Capstone Showcase
Thursday, Mar. 30, 20235-7p.m.Room PC113 in the Jim Pattison Centre of Excellence Okanagan College Penticton Campus
Join us for a Capstone Showcase highlighting the excellent work our students carry out in their final year in the Sustainable Building Technology (SBT) program. With local government, utilities, NGOs and industry partners, the capstone projects tackle real issues present in the building sector and built environment related to:
- Embodied carbon;
- Operational carbon;
- Step Code regulation and pathways for success;
- Corporate governance;
- WELL certification;
- Local and novel building materials;
- Construction waste management;
- Energy modeling;
- Economic viability of green building rebates;
- Low carbon sustainable buildings for indigenous communities, among others.
This event is free and open to all OC students and staff.
Space is limited so please register in advance on this page.