- This event has passed.
MENTAL HEALTH TOOLS AND RESOURCES FOR SMALL BUSINESS
19 October 2021 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
Tackling Stress and Uncertainty in Today’s World
In recent years, workplace mental health has emerged as a key issue for every business leader. The COVID-19 pandemic has only accelerated the need to understand mental health, amplifying both ongoing struggles and general awareness.
As a small business leader, you may not have HR departments to rely upon and may feel at a disadvantage when coping with these challenges. This is why WorkSafeBC is here to help you with practical resources and tools you can apply at little to no monetary cost.
Join Amenda Kumar from WorkSafeBC for this insightful webinar that covers workplace resilience, along with constructive ways to intervene and cope with stress, burnout, or mental illness in the workplace. You’ll leave equipped to take a proactive stance against uncertainty paralysis and mental distress in the ever-changing world of today.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Define stress, burnout, and mental health / illness in the workplace context
- Identify key resources every small business leader needs
- Identify signs of stress or burnout in your team
- How to intervene, cope, and make work accommodations at little or no cost
- Psychological effects of COVID measures and mitigating their impact