- This event has passed.
Market Research 2: Surveys and Focus Groups
14 June 2023 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Primary Market Research to Understand Your Customer
Primary market research helps to take the guesswork out of important business decisions. Harnessing tools like surveys and focus groups, it can tell you how much your clients will spend, what motivates them to buy, and a greater understanding of customer needs and pain points.
Join Mark Eversfield, Small Business BC’s Market Research Analyst, as he teaches you effective tools for collecting primary market research. As a bonus, purchase of this session includes a brief consultation with Mark Eversfield (appointment required) aimed at helping you make sense of your research findings.
NEW: This session is hybrid and participants have the choice to join virtually or in-person at SBBC’s Vancouver office.
Take advantage of SBBC’s early bird discount and get your business ready for summer. Register more than 14 days in advance of this session and enjoy 15% off the registration price.
What Will I Learn?
- The difference between quantitative and qualitative data
- How to determine your business viability
- Uncover successful methods of collecting data
- Identify the key questions to ask when conducting Market Research
- Take away on-going information search and monitoring tactics
- Key tools for gathering information
Presented By Mark Eversfield
This session is delivered online via Zoom and in-person at our Vancouver location (see Google Maps). A few tips to note:
- Registration closes 2 hours before the session start time.
- For virtual registrants, you will receive the Zoom link for the webinar twice: 24 hours before the start time and 1 hour before. For support with Zoom setup, click here.
- For in-person registrants, please arrive at the SBBC office at least 5 minutes before the start time to check in.
- Missed the live session? No problem. All registrants will receive access to the recording for seven days after the live session.
- Please contact us if you wish to switch your ticket type between virtual and in-person.