- This event has passed.
How the pandemic accelerated trends in the Future of Work and Leadership
March 3 @ 7:30 am - 9:00 am
Sometimes trends develop slowly, due to natural resistance to change – until something happens to jump start it. In his 2022 Letter to CEOs, Blackrock CEO Larry Fink said:
“No relationship has been changed more by the pandemic than the one between employers and employees…. Our research shows that companies who forged strong bonds with their employees have seen lower levels of turnover and higher returns through the pandemic.”
Change is certainly here and for some organizations, things really will never go back to the way they were. What does the new Future of Work look like, and how what is the impact upon the leadership of our organizations? Our distinguished panel will discuss
- the emergence of the hybrid workplace and its impact on corporate culture
- employee’s evolving expectations on work/life balance and compensation
- organizations’ increased focus on purpose, inclusivity, and mental health
- employee recruitment and retention trends, considering Kelowna’s labour shortage
- and, how all these trends have impacted board oversight
REGISTER AT email@example.com: ICD Members: $40 + tax, Non-Members: $55 + tax
In compliance with the current orders of BC’s Provincial Health Officer, proof of full vaccination is required for entry into this indoor seated event. Vaccine cards and photo ID will be checked at registration. Attendance is limited, as it will be limited to 50% of room capacity.