- This event has passed.
(French) Virtual ProPride: Towards Belonging, Dignity and Justice
11 August 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) efforts across Canadian employers have made more inclusive workplaces for employees regardless of gender expression, gender identity, and sexual orientation. Yet we continue to see inequity for LGBTQ2+ employees and jobseekers. This virtual panel, hosted by Pride at Work Canada, will bring to light how we can move beyond DEI towards to Belonging, Dignity, and Justice in the workplace. Bringing both business and community leaders to the discussion, attendees will learn about ways employers can create workplaces that celebrate all employees regardless of gender expression, gender identity, and sexual orientation.
- The experiences of LGBTQ2+ employees and job seekers
- Where general inclusion strategies fall short
- Strategies to innovate a culture of belonging for all employees
- General employee population
- Human Resources professionals
- LGBTQ2+ employee resource group members
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Professionals
Join us as we explore intersecting identities to help create more inclusive workplaces. This discussion is open to all who wish to register. If you would like to register after the deadline, please send an email to email@example.com.