- This event has passed.
Founders Assemble Summit
April 25 @ 6:30 am - 12:30 pm
An event every day that begins at 6:30 am, repeating until 26 April 2023
Join some of Canada’s top start-up founders and listen in on candid conversations about how to navigate these challenging times in our LIVE event.
Why Founders and Leaders Should Attend:
Meet and engage Canada’s most inspiring tech leaders like:
- Top VCs like Janet Bannister – Managing Partner at Staircase Ventures; Chris Neumann – General Partner at Panache Ventures; Brice Scheschuk – Managing Partner of Globalive Capital
- Top Founders like Dr. Brett Belchetz – Co-founder/CEO of Maple; Marie Chevrier – Founder/CEO of Sampler; Ben Yoskovitz – Founding Partner at Highline Beta
- Tech Ecosystem Leaders like the Founder of F*ckup Nights Toronto, Marsha Druker; Juanita Lee-Garcia – Managing Director of Upside Foundation; Roshni Wijayasinha – CEO of Prosh
- Mental Health Experts including Dr. Karen Katchen – Clinical Psychologist; Dr. Rachel Toledano, Clinical Psychologist & Former VP, Clinical Services, Inkblot Technologies Inc.
- Peer-to-peer support from fellow Canadian founders
- Discover how to improve health and well-being for the founder and your business.
- Understanding how to build a resilient business by focusing on what really matters
- Support vital cause. A portion of proceeds will support pediatric mental health programs at SickKids
Early Bird Bonuses:
Register before April 14th to receive early bird bonuses worth over $600!
- You’ll get a copy of Dan Martell’s new book Buy Back Your Time (First 20 registrations only)
- Access to an interactive virtual discussion with CBC Dragon’s Den’s Michele Romanow
- Access to an interactive virtual discussion with Jodi Echanowitz of Boulevard PR
- A complementary 30-minute coaching session with Daniel Warner, 4x founder, chair Schulich Startups and MaRS advisor.