- This event has passed.
Extending the Runway: Leveraging Non-Dilutive Financing Sources
16 June 2021 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am
Looking for funding options to help accelerate your company’s growth? Look beyond expensive equity financing and examine non-dilutive funding options (any kind of funding that does not require you to give away equity or ownership). Geared toward early-stage entrepreneurs, this webinar outlines how to effectively leverage non-dilutive financing sources – specifically SR&ED (The Canadian Scientific Research and Experimental Development Tax Incentive Program) and government grant programs. We’ll cover:
- An overview of the SR&ED Tax Incentive Program and how you can use SR&ED financing to accelerate your company’s growth.
- Simple strategies to maximize your SR&ED tax credit claims.
- Best practices when applying for government funding.
- An overview of the different types of government grant programs.
- How grant consulting firms and OKR Financial can support you throughout the non-dilutive financing process.