- This event has passed.
Cohere – Gather, Imagine and Collaborate
September 26 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
One event on 12 September 2023 at 12:00 pm
One event on 19 September 2023 at 12:00 pm
One event on 26 September 2023 at 12:00 pm
Use your creative tension to move ideas into action! Join a group of skilled collaborators, all with an intrepid mission of conscious learning, sustainability, and transformation for a flourishing future.
In 2023, our monthly themes are:
- June – Sustainable Development & SDGs
- July – Inner Development & IDGs
- August – Community Resiliency & Well-being
- September – Community Innovation for a Flourishing Future
Cohere Conversations focus on building a vibrant network, sharing wisdom, peer support, and amplifying ideation.
Community Innovation for a Flourishing Future is Cohere’s September Theme
Join us for our September Cohere Community Conversations, where we will continue our journey of exploration into the intersections of sustainable development, inner development, and community resiliency for well-being. This month’s theme is “Community Innovation for a Flourishing Future”, focusing on the visionary community projects. 🌍
- September 5th – Retrospective and Plan Forward
- September 12th – Angela Nagy
- September 19th – Shane Lapp and Barri Harris
- September 26th – Jamie Stevens and Stefan Montalbetti
Stay tuned for announcements of expert presenters who will share their insights and experiences on building community resilience and well-being.
Secure your spot and be part of this transformative conversation on community resilience and well-being. Let’s link everyday actions to greater community goals and work together to create a positive impact on the well-being of our communities.
We look forward to your presence and active participation in these empowering Cohere Community events. Together, let’s shape a sustainable and resilient future for our communities.
Generally, Cohere focuses on 4 key areas:
Building a vibrant network: members are not just ‘connections’; they are your community of supports who are invested in each other’s success and well-being.
Sharing wisdom: every gathering is filled with gifts of learning, challenge, growth and gratitude.
Getting and giving support: present your issues to find clarity and get unstuck with the guidance of mentors, coaches and experts.
Amplifying ideations: pitch your impactful ideas for feedback, guidance, and possible collaboration.
Every meeting is facilitated and resources are made available to participants where applicable.
Who’s this for? Cohere will resonate for you if:
- You love to meet new people who are living creatively and authentically in an entrepreneurial path
- You are a self-disciplined learner always adding new tools to your toolbelt
- You align your goals with actions that build your discipline and habits
- You seek out community spaces that provide inclusive social environments to build relationships
- You favour diversity of thinking and learn from a variety of sources that stimulate learning and creativity
- Your business/organizational activities are expressed through purpose, mission, vision, and values
Cohere runs weekly and is open and free to the community.
Questions? Contact the organizer.
About the Organizer Okanagan coLab
coLab is reimagining how community lives, works, and plays. A community built around five core values: Community, Collaboration, Creativity, Purposefulness, and Celebration.
By becoming a coLab Community Member, you’re joining a network of leaders, innovators, and collaborators. Take part in a thriving, local community dedicated to bringing out the best in one another!