- This event has passed.
Coffee & Collab: January
January 23 @ 7:15 am - 8:30 am
Meet up in small groups of up to 10 to share about your business and business objectives; discuss within the group what support you could benefit from, and in turn, how you can help support other members.
We are excited to share that Just Peachy is our new location for this year’s C&C sessions! Visit their website to learn more about their story and delicious offerings.
Coffee & Collab events are FREE and exclusive to Kelowna Women in Business Members only. If you wish to attend, please become a member – https://kwib.org/membership
Parking: Street parking is available
Time: 7:15am – Arrive, purchase a beverage and mingle
Pitch Start: 7:30 – 2 minutes each, one member will have a 10 minute spot
Wrap up: 8:30 am
What a COFFEE & COLLAB SESSION is all about:
• The focus of the session is to provide you with the opportunity to pitch your business/services and connect with other KWIB members.
• Include in your pitch any asks you have – eg. potential referrals for new clients/customers.
• This is a safe and supportive environment that allows you to become comfortable talking about your business.
• Refreshments are not provided – please support the local business establishment hosting our meet-up by purchasing a beverage and/or snacks.
• In each session, 9 individuals will have the opportunity to present their pitch in 2-minute intervals, and 1 individual will have the opportunity to present a 10-minute pitch – allowing them to go deeper into their business services and what kinds of referrals they are looking for (the extended slot of 10 minutes is optional and can be registered for in advance).
• Our goal is to facilitate greater connections between all KWIB Members so that business and personal relationships will continue to grow outside of KWIB events and meet-ups!
• This is not a get together for random conversation – there will be an agenda and a timekeeper to ensure we get through all 10 members pitches before the hour is out!
• This is not a formal presentation, it is an opportunity to practice speaking and delivering content effectively in a candid and comfortable setting.
• When you register, you are making a commitment to your Collab group – we understand life can get in the way last minute, so please cancel in advance if you can no longer attend to allow another member to register for your seat. No-shows will not be able to register for future meet-ups.