- This event has passed.
BrainX 2021 Conference on Brain Injury
September 29 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
BrainX 2021 Conference on Brain Injury, presented by Pushor Mitchel Lawyers LLP and BrainTrust Canada, is our annual conference that brings together the most inspired thinkers in the fields of concussion and brain injury for a dynamic TEDx-style learning event on September 29th, 2021.
This year, BrainX is entirely virtual! We are excited to welcome participants from across North America, including doctors, lawyers, healthcare professionals, family members/caregivers of those with brain injury, and more.
We have an incredible lineup of speakers this year, including:
– Keynote Speaker, Dr. Chris Nowinski, Co-Founder and CEO of the Concussion Legacy Foundation
– Julia Norman, Lawyer, Pushor Mitchell Lawyers LLP
– Dr. Simon Graham, Senior Scientist, Sunnybrook Research Institute
– Stephanie Cowle, Director of Knowledge Translation, Parachute
– Michelle McDonald, Executive Director, Brain Injury Canada
– Dr. Shaun Fickling, Senior R & D Scientist, HealthTech Connex
We have a range of topics, including: Persistent Symptoms after Concussion, The Present and Future of Concussion Prevention in Sport, COVID & Brain Injury, Impacts of COVID on the ABI Community, The Role of Technology in Neuroplasticity, and Estate Planning for Individuals with Brain Injury.
If you need support with registration, please contact Molly Raposo at email@example.com.