- This event has passed.
Agile PeopleOps Scrum Master Course
April 27 @ 8:00 am - April 29 @ 12:00 pm
In today’s new era of work, traditional HR processes are no longer aligned to the digital workforce as organizations enter hybrid, remote or distributed workplaces. Organizations that evolve and adopt an Agile approach will have a competitive edge in attracting and retaining talent and managing the disruption workforce functions are facing. Investing in training and developing your HR and PeopleOps leaders are critical to the success of your business.
About this course:
The program prepares HR / PeopleOps professionals to learn about Agile PeopleOps Framework (APF)™, apply & practice Agile/Kanban ceremonies, help develop team mindset and behaviours to embrace Agility, and increase Organizational Agility for PeopleOps (HR) function.
This course is delivered online over a 3-half day duration (12 hours total) on the following dates.
April 27-29, 2022 | 8 am – 12 pm PST
What you will learn:
– Apply APF™ methodology and the practices to your HR/PeopleOps projects
– Be a Facilitator, Coach & Mentor, Servant Leader and Change Agent for your HR/PeopleOps teams and employees
– Prioritize and manage your work to foster effectivity
– Gain practical insights to apply design thinking and lean techniques to build and enrich your stakeholders’ experience
– Serve as an Agile PeopleOps business partner and architect your organizational transformation roadmap
– Orchestrate with your leaders and people to redefine and redesign HR processes and services
– Practice the art of Connect-Collaborate-Cocreate to build APF™ communities of practices (CoPs)
– Facilitate meaningful conversations with your team and organizational members to build human-centric experience
Participants who attend the course and pass the certification exam will receive:
– APF Certification as a Certified PeopleOps Scrum Master™
– One (1) year Annual membership (To be renewed every year at $100)
– Access to APF™ Community (opportunity to learn, share and grow with APF Certified PeopleOps Coaches and Fellow Members)
– APF Certified PeopleOps Scrum Master™ (APF CPSM™) Digital Badge
– Continuous Learning Units (CLUs) are encouraged to earn and can be utilized towards your renewal fee
Course enrollment info:
📅 April 27-29, 2022
⏱ 3 Days | 8 am – 12 pm PST
💰 EARLY BIRD (until April 6) – $1,246 + fees
GROUP ADMISSION (3+) – $997 + fees / person
REGULAR – $1,560 + fees