- This event has passed.
ABCD of Well-Being
November 22 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Leaders who advocate for and model individual well-being and self-care, and engage with their team in a well-being learning process can create healthier, more effective organizations. Self-care practices include diverse actions such as self-inquiry, cultivating emotional intelligence, and spending time in nature. Many leaders believe that now, when so many organizations are necessarily changing the way they work, is an optimal time to enact small shifts that foster organizational well-being.
Okanagan coLab and Interwoven are proud to present this introduction to the ABCD framework for mental Well-Being divided into three 2.5-hour sessions.
Participants will learn the four components of the framework and how to apply one tool to train on each one.
They will find value by:
- Understanding the impact of Well-Being in the workplace and as leaders
- Knowing a framework to train Well-Being skills
- Acquiring tools to start training in their Well-Being first
This workshop is for you if you are:
- A leader who has been through stresses-related-to-change and needs help with stress, burnout, and interpersonal relationships.
- You are also motivated to begin cultivating leadership that has a quality to appreciate others while noticing your patterns of thought.
- See yourself as a future “champion” of personal development at the office.