Metabridge announced the Top 15 Canadian Scale-up companies to join their 2018 program earlier this week. Every year Metabridge selects the most innovative, high growth technology Scale-ups from hundreds that apply across the country. Each founder will be showcased at the flagship technology retreat and provided access to mentorship and capital.
Metabridge X Top 15 Cohort:
- Alavida (Vancouver, BC) Treatment platform that provides specialized addiction treatment without the traditional barriers.
- Bananatag (Kelowna, BC) SaaS that helps Internal Communicators create effective communications easily and track their performance. [Editor’s note: Three cheers for #OKGNtech]
- BlockTech Ventures (Vancouver, BC) Develop, invest in and commercialize enterprise blockchain solutions
- Blue Mesa Health (Vancouver, BC) Mobile-first and culturally tailored digital diabetes prevention programs
- Caddle (St. Catharines, ON) Mobile focus group platform disrupting the research industry
- Clickdishes (Calgary, AB) Food ordering app that allows consumers to pre-order, pre-pay and pick up meals from restaurants.
- CrowdRiff (Toronto, ON) AI-powered visual content marketing platform that enables marketers to discover and deliver top-performing visuals across every channel.
- EasyMarkit (Vancouver, BC) Patient communication and analytics SaaS for the dental industry
- Kira Talent (Toronto, ON) The supplemental application piece to a university admissions online application.
- Left (Maple Ridge, BC) Building the world’s largest, decentralized mobile mesh, connecting people and devices around the world.
- Nudge Rewards (Toronto, ON) A mobile-first solution that helps non-desk employees in retail and food service perform their best everyday.
- Sampler (Toronto, ON) Helps consumer packaged good brands distribute product samples digitally.
- SiteDocs (Abbotsford, BC) Digitize and automate health and safety programs to increase efficiency and compliance, while saving companies money.
- ZayZoon (Calgary, AB) A socially responsible FinTech company created to end predatory lending by providing daily payroll.
- Zoom.ai (Toronto, ON) Zoom.ai grew out of the need to minimize the distractions at work from operational tasks that limit our productivity.
Want more information about Metabridge X? Right this way.