On February 16th, you can join Dan Martell in-person for a book signing of his new book, Buy Back Your Time, at Indigo in Kelowna.
Buy Back Your Time is the definitive guide for entrepreneurs at every level on how to succeed in business while enjoying more freedom than they ever imagined. It is taking the business world by storm. It hit #2 Wall Street Journal in its first week selling over 5,000 copies, and the momentum isn’t stopping. If you’d like to meet the author and get your book signed, be sure to attend this event on February 16th. There will also about 50 copies on site available for purchase and signature, so if you want a copy please come early.
ABOUT THE BOOK:
How different would your life and business be, if you could only work on things you love? Becoming successful is not about grinding harder or finding more time to work. It’s about installing systems and mindset shifts to engage in high-value work that brings you energy and fulfillment. Trading money for time will bring you more success than you ever thought possible, while reducing stress and maximizing happiness.
Throughout your Buyback journey, you’ll learn:
- How to calculate your Buyback Rate so you can buy back time immediately
- Why Playbooks need to be the foundation of your business, and how to create them
- When to employ time hacks, such as the Definition of Done and the $50 Magic Pill, to help your team work more efficiently, prevent bottlenecks, and guard your energy
- The secret to engineering your perfect week—and then, your perfect year—to ensure you’re fully focused on what matters most
- The Replacement Ladder steps you need to climb to become an empire builder
Author of Buy Back Your Time, Dan Martell is an award-winning entrepreneur, angel investor, thought leader, and highly sought-after coach in the SAAS industry. He founded, scaled, and successfully exited three technology companies within a ten year period. In 2012 he was named Canada’s top angel investor, having invested in more than fifty start-ups, such as Intercom, Udemy, and Unbounce. In 2016 Martell founded the SaaS Academy and grew it to become one of the largest coaching companies in the world. He is an Ironman athlete, philanthropist, husband, and father of two incredible boys. Lucky for the Okanagan, he’s also calls Kelowna home.
Buy Back Your Time
Attend the Book Signing happening at Indigo in Kelowna on February 16, at 4:30pm.