Google Cloud Platform: get up to $100K in platform credits
Who is Eligible
Tech Company AO Members
When you partner with Google Cloud Platform, you get holistic support, as well as credits to use on our products and services. As part of the program, you may also be eligible to take part in hands-on training and workshops, one-on-one mentorship opportunities from our certified partners, special offers for Google Workspace, go-to-market support, access to a global network of like-minded peers and experts, and so much more.
Be sure to review our program qualifications before completing your application, so we can ensure that your startup gets just the right support you need.
Ready to join? Before you apply for the Startup Program, be sure that your startup meets the following qualifications:
• Not currently enrolled in the Startup Program
• Located in a Google Cloud territory
• Has a publicly available company website and a unique company email domain. Generic email domains and stealth websites will not be accepted
• Has a valid Google Cloud Billing Account ID and your Billing Account Admin has an email domain that matches your company’s unique domain
• Not an educational institution, government entity, nonprofit, personal blog, dev shop, consultancy, agency, bitcoin, or crypto-mining company
• Not have been acquired or IPO’d
• You’re considering a long-term partnership with Google Cloud to scale your business
How to use
Startups can redeem up to $100K in platform credits by filling out this form here.