Our growing and global organization is adding another superstar to our leadership team. This new role, Director of Marketing, reporting to our VP, Strategic Growth, is a dream job for a business-savvy marketing executive, with an impressive career encompassing campaign strategy, branding, digital transformation, and media relations, while also having street cred to roll up your sleeves and ensure flawless execution.
The MAKR Group consists of three companies with distinct products— Wekid, Waterplay and Parkworks—so you’ll have more than enough variety in how you lead our go-to-market strategy. We’ll rely on you to ensure an integrated and consistent approach so there’s no confusion about who we are. We connect communities through play and social experiences, and our Marketing Group is Team Captain for how we make that happen.
You’re as talented with words as with numbers: you can craft a creative campaign storyboard and then delve into analytics to build a persuasive case for investment in resources, be that product, technology, or people. Always with an eye on ROI and always with an ear for our customers’, specifiers’ and dealers’ requests.
Your tenacious style and admit it, competitive drive, is noticed internally and externally: you elevate everyone else’s game at the exec level and cause our competition more than a few sleepless nights as we continue to gain market share, based on impossible-to-ignore campaigns, and doing all the right things according to marketing best practices.
In this role, you will:
- Lead a small team of superbly talented, incredibly committed, and fun-loving marketing pros
- Develop and execute annual marketing plans for the MAKR Play Group, aligning overall and individual company marketing goals and campaigns to corporate business goals
- Drive the development and execution of digital and traditional channel strategies, owning social media, paid advertising (display, SEM, & paid social) and web content
- Create go-to-market strategies, campaigns and dealer communication programs from planning through to implementation
- Develop external communications materials including press releases, speeches, briefings, and social media
- Analyze market trends, competitors, and clients and build product, pricing and marketing strategies enabling us to achieve world domination in the play and parks industry
- Tell our story in a compelling way
If you have at least 10 years of director-level success leading the marketing function in a global organization; degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field, are the kind of leader that attracts talent, and maybe even a few award-winning campaigns in your portfolio, we think we could play well together.
And if you’re looking for a chance to have real impact, the kind of impact you can see and feel every day, in your own community and across the globe, and more than a bit of fun at work, we definitely want to hear from you.