GetintheLoop is a digital shop local platform that makes it easy to integrate offers and rewards from local businesses into existing products and audience channels.
We provide businesses with an easy and effective way to attract and retain engaged local consumers. Our first party mobile app makes it easy for consumers to discover ways to shop local and get rewarded. Our franchise model enables entrepreneurs to create and own a profitable digital shop-local community. And through our platform, we allow other businesses to integrate the same features, functions, and content to engage and reward their audience.
Since 2017, we have grown to nearly 100 franchises and are being used by thousands of local businesses. Our app has been downloaded by hundreds of thousands of consumers across Canada.
You are located in Kelowna or Vancouver and available to work in Canada.
- You are esponsible for the customer success strategy and execution across all of our customers types. This spans local, shopping centre and media. Working closely with the Product, Marketing and Business IntellegenceI teams, this role acts as the voice of the customer, influencing internal product and system changes and ensuring our customers are seeing and hearing the value they’re receiving. This role ensures that team goals, activities and actions are aligned to the key business initiatives and meet the performance targets that have been defined.
- Success will be measured on several key criteria including:
- Customer Churn
- Customer Satisfaction Score
- Delivery of success process and initiatives to drive the above measurements
- Drive customer outcomes and value across all customer types
- A marketing mind that brings creative problem solving for SMB promotion campaigns
- Lead by example – Have the ability to jump on any customer call whether it be onboarding, a touch base, reporting and give the customer confidence in the deliverables
- Become an expert in the product offering, ensuring customers are using all features and functions available to them to maximize their success
- Lead a small team of customer success managers working remotely across Canada
- Influence lifetime value through higher product adoption and customer satisfaction
- Work cross-functionally with leadership, product and marketing to deliver measurable results
- Develop processes across the department to ensure team onboarding, training and accountability are in place, transparent, and measured
- Create, iterate and standardize playbooks for each point in the customer journey
The skills and expertise the role requires
- Leadership – Experience coaching and leading internal team members.
- Analytical – Use data to help influence team and customer priorities.
- Relationship Skills – Demonstrated ability to develop trust-infused relationships with customers, team members and leadership.
- Communication – An expert communicator that can articulate value and goals to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Organizational Skills – Proven project management ability, works independently and displays superior organizational, multitasking and time management skills.
- Digital Toolset – Well versed in modern digital tools to automate and improve efficiency. Google Workspace Hubspot, Reporting.
- Results-Driven – Self-starter, adept at hitting goals, exceeding expectations and being able to draw insight from customer data.
- Team Player – Collaborative and supportive with a can-do attitude and a willingness to roll up the sleeves and help others.
- Customer Centric – Consistently focused on the needs of internal and external customers, partners, franchise owners, consumers and other stakeholders.
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing international company
- Work from your home in Kelowna or Vancouver
- An informal, fast-paced start-up culture
- Competitive salary
- Group benefits
- Access to BenefitHub, an app offering the world’s largest selection of employee discounts and perks
- Employee share options, so you share directly in the success you help create
How to Apply
Apply via our careers page (see below)