icInfrastructure is looking to hire a full-time Training Program Assistant. In this role the successful candidate will be working closely with the Learning and Community Manager and the Training Program Coordinator to help organize and deliver various virtual and in-person training programs and products.
icInfrastructure provides customized training products and consulting services to public and private sector clients to support their infrastructure asset management, business process improvement and decision-making efforts. We are looking to scale up our business operations and the successful candidate will play a key role in that effort.
Training Program Support
- Organize meetings, webinars, and other virtual events
- Set up registrations; track attendance; communicate to participants; propose training and webinar schedules
- Run attendance reports
- Follow-up with learning participants depending on progress
- Assist in the facilitation of virtual events including providing technical assistance (a familiarity with Zoom/Teams is preferred)
- Run reports and find basic information in learning platform
- Respond to basic client and learner questions
- Analyse and help streamline current business processes
- Researching and analyzing data; running reports from our learning management system
Digital Media Materials Support
- Assist in creation of training materials
- PowerPoint slides
- Graphics, Flyers / Brochures
- Assist in preparation of marketing materials related to training programs and other company initiatives
- Support video editing and production – training and support will be provided but knowledge of Camtasia, Descript, or other video editing software an asset
- Graphic design experience (posters, flyers, brochures, etc) and/or knowledge of telling a visual story, is an asset. Working knowledge of Canva preferred
- As an established start-up, we all need to get our hands dirty, you’ll be expected to help with various other activities as they arise to move us towards our goals.
- Key Attributes
- Recent University/College Graduate: Use your cover letter to clearly show how your education and experience relate to the position.
- Interest in Infrastructure: You don’t need to be an expert, but an interest in learning about infrastructure and asset management is highly preferred. Whether it’s a pipeline, a road, or a treatment plant; the world is dependent on infrastructure!
- Microsoft Office experience: You need to be comfortable with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams, Outlook, etc.
- Strong Communicator: Good verbal and written communication skills are essential to performing in this role.
- Self-Motivated: We want to know that you can get things done without someone sitting over your shoulder. Help is on hand when needed, but you’ll need to manage your own time.
- Willingness to Learn: Infrastructure Asset Management is an interdisciplinary profession. No one comes to AM as an expert. We’ll give you the direction, feedback, and support you need to progress, but you need to want to learn.
- Prioritization: There may be competing priorities and multiple projects running at the same time. Ability to prioritize and multi-task is important.
- Work Status & Location: You must be legally allowed to work in Canada, and be able to commute to Kelowna, BC. Hybrid/remote available for the right candidate following the training/probationary period.
- Why Work With icInfrastructure
- Salary Range: $40,000 – 45,000 per year, dependent on skills and experience.
- Hybrid/remote work environment available for the right candidate.
- Every 2nd Friday off.
- 3 Weeks Paid Vacation. Paid Sick Days.
- We are a Climate Positive workforce.
- Annual employee chosen charity donations.
How to Apply
Please submit cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by end of day May 26th 2023. Candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted the week of June 6th or earlier to schedule an interview. Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.