This is an excellent opportunity for a self-driven and results-oriented individual with a track record in selling products for commercial construction. Geometrik is one of the leading North American manufacturers of custom, high quality acoustical wood ceiling and wall panel systems and they are looking for a Territory Sales Representative to achieve growth objectives. Working primarily from their head office in Kelowna, BC, the Territory Sales Representative will be responsible for both architectural and contractor sales within assigned extensive US and Canadian region.
(We at LoveHR are pleased to assist Geometrik with recruiting for this role.)
Reporting to the Director of Sales and Business Development, the responsibilities will include:
- Building and developing strong relationships with potential and existing clients
- Ensuring the timely and successful delivery of our products according to clients’ needs
- Identifying new opportunities for business and company exposure
- Exhibiting a proactive approach to meet or exceed sales expectations
- Monitoring market trends affecting our industry sector
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Post-secondary degree or diploma
- Previous sales experience, we will train you to operate in our industry (previous experience in field of commercial construction material sales is a plus).
- Passion for delivering exceptional customer service every time
- Professional and confident and friendly demeanor
- Positive attitude and excellent work ethic
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to deal with a diverse group of clients and projects
- Willingness to travel (approx. 1 week per month)
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to think outside the box
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to work from our modern manufacturing facility in the Airport Business Park in Kelowna, BC
- Company Cellphone/Plan
- Extensive product and industry training
- Sales support from the team
- Ability to work with unique clients in architecture and contracting
- Competitive benefits and compensation package including un-capped performance commissions
How to Apply
If you are motivated and passionate about high end construction and the products which go into them, then we would love to hear from you! Please apply online with your resume today.