Horton Cloud is a company focused on building Cloud based, Integration and Automation solutions for our customers by leveraging a curated set of products and services offered by Microsoft Azure and others. Our mission is to provide value to our customers by delivering enterprise grade integration solutions, built on industry leading tech, and make it available/affordable to any sized organization.
Our vision is simple, bring together a great team of individuals supporting and empowering each other to be successful while bringing real value to our customers and making a difference where we can.
- We know to achieve this mission we have to continuously work on a culture and a compensation package that supports and enables our people.
- We want you to be successful professionally, so we support you in continuous training and certification opportunities.
- We want you to be successful personally, so we encourage a health gap between work and life by turning all stat long weekends into super long weekends (4-days), which has the desired side effect that you can use your vacations days for an actual vacation.
- We want you to be successful financially, so we provide everyone with an “extra check” and the end of the year to help you get over the hump on some bills, lock in some RRSPs, take a vacation, or whatever you see fit, no strings.
- We want all of us to be successful, so we have a quarterly employee profit share program based on the company hitting targets.
We are currently looking for good people who are also strong and experienced Technical Delivery Managers. For us, a Technical Delivery Manager is the perfect combo of one part project manager, one part product owner, one part team leader.
Our Technical Delivery Managers oversee the end-to-end delivery of multiple projects (and services) to our valued customers leveraging the strengths of our amazing team while ensuring successful project delivery including customer satisfaction and the realization of their business goals with a strong focus on building long term relationships. This position will require excellent leadership, project management, and customer relationship management skills.
You will provide leadership, guidance, and support as a part of our delivery team, empowering everyone to set and achieve objectives while fostering a positive and collaborative team environment.
Primarily you will lead the efforts in defining the scope, objectives, deliverables, and success criteria of a project in collaboration with stakeholders, developing and executing comprehensive project plans, monitoring and tracking project progress, budget, and timeline, identifying and managing project risks, issues, and dependencies, and coordinating and communicating with team members, stakeholders, and vendors to ensure alignment and resolve issues.
But critically, you will also be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with our customers, understanding their needs, expectations, and concerns. You will serve as the main point of contact for customers during project delivery, addressing inquiries, providing updates, and managing expectations. This will be critical in fostering long-term partnerships with our customers enabling future opportunities.
How to Apply
Please reach out, tell us what you’ve been up to recently and what you’re looking for in your next position.