Agents of Discovery is a start-up education technology company dedicated to changing the way kids learn. We are a cutting-edge tech web platform and app using the latest innovations in augmented reality and interactive education to fully engage kids in real-world contextualized education. Our mission is to attract talented and principled team members who are passionate about creating outstanding products that are good for the world.
We are looking for a Systems Administrator to join our technical team. If the responsibilities and requirements below sound like your cup of tea, don’t hesitate to submit your resume below.
- Manage and execute all general IT systems related to account and hardware provisioning, maintenance, troubleshooting and support.
- Maintain an inventory of all IT company assets.
- Wholly manage all cloud infrastructure and related systems.
- Collaborate with the development team to design, build and test new cloud infrastructure solutions.
- Continuously iterate on existing cloud infrastructure to improve the overall stability, performance, fault tolerance and cleanliness of our systems.
- Design, build and test CI/CD deployment pipelines and systems responsible for deploying software to environments.
- Collaborate with the development when assistance is required to troubleshoot infrastructure related issues.
- Write and maintain technical documentation related to our cloud infrastructure and its implementation.
- Diploma or Degree in computer science or a related technical field.
- Experience with cloud systems (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Proficient with Windows, MacOS and Linux operating systems.
- Understanding of cloud computing fundamentals (Compute, Database, Storage, Security, Networking, etc).
- Understanding of networking fundamentals (OSI, Proxy, SSH, Subnetting, Firewalls, etc).
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience with CI/CD systems (Jenkins, Gitlab, Travis).
- Azure, AWS or GCP certifications.
- Experience with Windows Server and IIS.
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code solutions (Terraform, AWS CloudFormation).
How to Apply
Please send a resume to email@example.com.