If you’re an experienced Sr. Marketing Account Coordinator interested in pursuing your career at an agency in the Food and Beverage industry, then this may be the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
Crew is an award-winning full-service strategic marketing and creative agency with offices in Ontario & BC. We’re currently recruiting a Marketing Account Coordinator to join our team of savvy marketing, digital, web, social strategists and creative professionals in serving our ever-expanding client portfolio in the food and beverage sector.
This is a remote position, but will focus on client services in Western Canada.
The Marketing Account Coordinator we are looking for is passionate about developing client relationships and executing projects. They are coordinating available agency resources, to successfully exceed client expectations. With a firm grasp of the big picture, you understand the process to drive execution.
You will coordinate projects for a roster of approx. six to eight clients by creating schedules and estimates, managing timelines and budgets, writing task and creative briefs, setting up meetings for internal reviews and client presentations for a cross-functional project team. Project work may include but is not limited to: marketing & brand strategy, digital & traditional advertising, website strategy & development, social media management, packaging development, brand collateral, and sales materials.
In this position, you’ll be accountable for coordinating cross-functional project teams and executing work that delivers on strategy, timelines and budget. Here’s some of what you’ll be doing every day:
- Building strong client relationships through exceptional project delivery that meet expectations for being on brand, on time, and on budget
- Ensuring client expectations are managed as it relates to project timelines and delivery with a smooth and continuous flow of work.
- Has a base understanding of advertising, digital, social, and media industry trends/developments and uses this knowledge to present business-building ideas for the client and the agency
- Supports Account team with metrics and program
- Coordinate available agency resources (internal/external) to successfully execute client projects
- Drafting creative briefs to thoughtfully communicate all necessary project information to internal resources (designers, digital, art directors and copywriters).
- Lead internal briefings to effectively communicate project deliverables, timing and hours allocated.
- Actively participate in regular status meetings to ensure projects and teams are on track with ability to identify risks, issues, or conflicts are collaboratively managed
- Attend weekly scrum meetings to prioritize team member’s tasks for the upcoming weeks.
- Developing estimates daily/weekly, submitting billing notes and pulling reports monthly, to track health and performance for each project.
The role offers an unlimited opportunity to impact the business success of the clients we serve significantly. This is a premier career growth opportunity within the department with long-term advancement potential.
- Reports to: Marketing Account Manager
- Key Internal Interactions: Marketing Manager, Creative, Digital, Web & Social Teams, Finance
Feedback & Coaching:
- Weekly 1-to-1
- Annual and mid-year review of personal development plan
For primary consideration, you must bring the following skills and attributes:
- Approximately 2-4 years experience at an agency, managing clients and executing projects.
- Experience with Consumer Packaged Goods a strong preference.
- A genuine interest in marketing, you’re inspired and driven by helping entrepreneurs and their organizations succeed.
- Demonstrate excellent planning and decision-making skills around scope, timelines, and resources.
- You thrive in a rapidly changing, cross-functional environment and don’t shy away from complexity.
- Demonstrated ability to execute within established process and framework, and able to freestyle if needed.
- You grasp the big picture and understand how all components and projects work together.
- Strong working knowledge of FunctionPoint an asset or other project management platforms i.e. Workamajig.
- A post-secondary diploma or degree in business, marketing or related field is a definite asset
Are we the Crew for you? If you’re looking for a nimble, agile, and results-oriented culture in a growth-oriented environment, then we think you’ll like it here at Crew. We’re fast-paced and bureaucracy-free. What sets us further apart is our support for every team member to take responsibility for their client’s success, push their boundaries, discover new solutions and forge their own career path. And of course, we offer competitive compensation and total rewards befitting the opportunity and your contribution.
How to Apply
Send your cover letter & resume to apply @ crewmp.com.
Please include in the subject line “Your Name // Sr. Marketing Account Coordinator”