Software Developer (Remote)
Ensemble is currently looking for versatile Software Developers who are interested in leveraging the latest tech stacks to build industry-leading software solutions. We work on projects of all types, including website development, mobile apps, and apps for connected devices involving the newest
technologies on the market.
Do you have what it takes to join our team?
• A solid understanding of software engineering practices and principles
• Flexibility and adaptability to learn new languages quickly
• Excellent communication and time management skills
• A desire to succeed, paired with a winning attitude and unparalleled work ethic
• Experience with object-oriented languages (preferably, Java)
• 1-5 years of relevant experience
In addition to the above requirements, experience in any of the following areas would
provide a definite advantage:
• Web Development:
• Mobile Applications:
• Native development for iOS (Swift or Objective-C) or Android (Kotlin or Java)
• Cross-platform mobile application frameworks (React Native or Flutter)
• Media Applications:
• Development for smart TVs or connected devices such as Roku, Fire TV, Android TV,
tvOS, Tizen, LG, Vizio, Xbox One, Xbox X, PS4, PS5
Regardless of what programming language you specialize in, you can expect to further develop your existing skills in many areas, including development for both web and mobile applications. Ensemble has a team of over 100 developers and strongly encourages knowledge sharing. So, if you have a strong overall foundation in software programming, but are light in a few areas, we
encourage you to still apply.
If you are interested in joining our team, please apply today!
Job Type: Full-time, in Vancouver, BC or Remote
How to Apply
Applicants submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (virtual interviews).