At ESC we are passionate about creating and delivering outstanding software solutions. This position will maintain current systems and software as well as craft new, automated solutions both internally and for our customers and clients. In filling this role, you would be joining a strong, collaborative team that wants to see you succeed and will work with you to help achieve your career goals.
What’s in it for you?
You will work for an organization experiencing rapid growth, delivering cutting-edge technology solutions, uniting public record data, customer authentication, collateral management, and corporate legal solutions. You will receive competitive pay and benefits, including a short term incentive plan and a pension.
What You’ll Do
This position offers a great opportunity to gain exposure to a variety of software development languages including C#, JavsScript, Ruby, and Java.
- Develop software solutions in an Agile environment by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; and following the software development lifecycle.
- Create, test and promote software coding.
- Solve problems arising from errors and issues related to software.
- Ensure feasible coding habits and clarity with code, for future use.
- Comprehend code and make it more efficient, as well as add to existing code without breaking functionality and logic.
- Learn information that may not be related solely to programming to improve comprehension.
- Communicate clearly using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
- Set up monitoring tools; check systems are healthy and running; look for defects to ensure data is valid
- Learn various software applications.
- Provide information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Perform tasks precisely and according to standards and procedures, and without errors.
What education or experience do you need to have?
- Education in Computer Science or other education related to programming
- Ability to “think outside the box”.
- Software Development Fundamentals and process.
- Software Design, documentation, testing.
- Keen attention to detail, accuracy and completeness.
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity and self-direction.
- The desire to be part of a growing company with a huge focus on team collaboration.
Employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or to have an approved exemption.
How to Apply
Apply to our website to be considered for this exciting opportunity!