- Will work on a cross-functional team to develop and code complex products that tie into strategic company goals. This team will consist of the CTO, product owner, and 4-6 developers with different experiences.
- Will understand user needs, systems flow, data usage, work processes and investigate problem areas through the software development lifecycle.
- Develop and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis followed by recommendations in policies and procedures.
- Prioritize tech debt and work with the team to manage backlogs and roadmaps.
- Work with team to set up proper support. Determine the source of issues, solutions, and improved execution.
- Work with IT specialist to evaluate user requirements, recommend, and acquire proper software.
- Test, automate, develop, execute, and maintain testing with both infrastructure and software through scripting and other appropriate tools.
- This includes testing and automation for each launch as well as ongoing development.
- Help organize and facilitate dev meetings and cross team communication, with a strong focus on driving alignment.
- Mentor and coach teammates, helping them identify skill gaps and working with them to continue professional growth.
- Direct education in a technical discipline; computer science, computer engineering or information technology.
- 8+ years’ experience using .Net, C# Development, patterns and best practices
- API Development
- Strong understanding of different operating systems
- Strong understanding of Docker + Kubernetes, or equivalent, Linux and scripting
- Strong understanding of AWS (IAM, EC2, SQS, Route53, Terraform, S3, Lambda). RDBMS (i.e., Postgres)
- Web service design, development, and integration (JSON, REST)
- Experience with complex, enterprise-level software development
- Exceptional skill in organizational leadership and mentorship
- Commitment to lean-agile iterative & incremental development
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Attention to detail, ability to prioritize and manage time
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to assess and recommend process improvements pertaining to development process
How to Apply