Join the ESC Corporate Services team for this exciting opportunity working on our IT team!
Who is ESC?
The world revolves around information, and ESC is at the forefront of information management. We cover the complete lending lifecycle, from onboarding to default resolution — all managed through a simple platform, with gold-standard consultation services and support for our customers.
ESC is a wholly owned subsidiary of ISC. Throughout ISC’s history as a leading provider of registry and information services we’ve excelled at delivering value to government, to industry and to our community.
We transform information into powerful solutions and we want you to join us!
What’s in it for you?
You will work for an organization experiencing rapid growth, delivering cutting-edge technology solutions, uniting public record data, customer authentication, collateral management, and corporate legal solutions. You will receive competitive pay and benefits, including a short term incentive plan and a pension.
What You’ll Do
This position offers a great opportunity to gain exposure to a variety of software development languages including C#, JavsScript, Ruby, and Java.
- Proactively identify the impact on the product, people and customers who will work with the code by using deep specialized knowledge of the Product and/or Business.
- Responsible to design, develop, code on the core RegSys, RegTech or Sask. Registries product with the ability to manage multiple projects at a time by utilizing a full and deep knowledge of the product code.
- Ability to develop minimal lines of code, simple and readable that is maintainable and scalable.
- Responsible to develop, implement and continuously improve standards and methodologies to be adhered to for managing reporting structure for team leads / Project Managers required to report back on each project.
- Responsible to manage and lead the release process.
- Using a strong knowledge of coding concepts and standards, is responsible for with the ability to conduct detailed code reviews.
- Responsible to formulise staff training and monitor attendance and performance management.
- This role will advise and mentor all developers on coding process, aspects and RegSys Product feature implementations
- BSc. or master’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- 5+ years software development / engineering related experience
- Proven experience in a Software Development Management with the ability to lead the development cycle multiple times
- Expert in one or more of the core code bases ((C#, .NET frameworks, Angular, etc.).
- Demonstrated ability to design solutions and assumes major design or analysis responsibility
- Demonstrated understanding and application of Agile development methodologies, specifically Scrum and Kanban, and industry best practices and has successfully led the software development cycle from start to finish multiple times.
- Strong leadership and people management skills with the ability to mentor new and intermediate team members
- Effective at building unique initiatives for employee learning and development
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
Employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or to have an approved exemption.
How to Apply
Apply to our website: