Based in Vernon, Integral Accounting is a boutique firm servicing Okanagan businesses, non-profits and local governments. Services include bookkeeping, compilation and tax engagement, and outsourced finance support. Our mission is to utilize technology to efficiently produce relevant financial reports that help clients achieve their goals.
Integral Accounting is hiring a Senior Manager located within BC (preferably the Okanagan) to join our small firm (as employee or contractor) at 10-15 hours per week. We offer flexible work hours, a hybrid work environment, as well as professional and career growth opportunities, including potential partnership for the right individual.
This opportunity is ideal for someone with 3-5 years of post-CPA designation experience who has a few clients of their own but is not yet established and would like to grow their practice. If you’re entrepreneurial and independent minded and enjoy the freedom and flexibility that only a small firm offers, this might be the opportunity for you.
The Senior Manager is responsible for:
- Ensuring the team provides exceptional client service and support
- Managing workload and performance of team members
- Preparing personal and corporate tax returns
- Preparing and reviewing compilation files
- Reviewing the work of staff, providing timely and frequent feedback, and managing staff development
- Employing strategies for performing client work on time and on budget
- Contributing to new business development
- Assisting with the operation of the firm
- Other duties as required
The Ideal Candidate
If this describes you, please hit that apply button!
- Holds a CPA designation (required)
- Has a minimum of 3 years experience in public practice, including compilation and tax engagements
- Has experience working with cloud software and a paperless environment
- Has strong management skills, particularly with scheduling, organizing and supervising a team
- Is a self-starter who can work independently
- Has the ability to work well with the Integral team and clients
Why Integral Accounting
Integral Accounting offers a health spending account, on-the-job skill development, training opportunities, as well as professional and career growth opportunities, including potential partnership for the right individual.
How to Apply
How to apply
If you live in BC and are interested in what this role has to offer, please apply today!
LoveHR is pleased to assist Integral Accounting in hiring for this role!