Senior Full Stack Developer
Our company, Atomic47 Labs, is a small, full-service outsourced development firm that specializes in emerging technology products. We work in partnership with entrepreneurs to build projects in the following areas: Blockchain, AI, Fintech, IoT, Authentech, and Healthcare.
We are looking for a senior full-stack developer to be part of a growing team that produces scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Developer with Atomic47 Labs, you should be comfortable with both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility. If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
- Work with development teams and product managers to design software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test-driven development
- Security and data protection
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), Amazon Web Services
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, or relevant field preferred
What we offer:
- Competitive salary in the range of $90 – $110K per year depending on experience.
- 4 weeks of vacation per year (including the week between Christmas and New Year’s)
- Comprehensive extended health, vision, and dental package.
- Room and incentives for growth.
- Fully remote work with a flexible schedule.
- A fun, talented, and motivated team.
How to Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. In your cover letter please include your salary requirements and a clear example of how you have been successful in your previous work experience.