We are currently seeking a Senior Full Stack Software Developer to join our growing Engineering team. If you’re curious, experienced and love to build innovative solutions, we invite you to learn more about StreetText and this opportunity.
Check us out at StreetText
What if it was simple to meet new clients and create meaningful relationships?
Since 2010, StreetText has been on a mission to help service businesses grow by changing the way they generate online leads, for the better. We create opportunities for businesses to meet prospective clients by using advanced lead capture technology, expert advertising and the world’s largest leading advertising platforms, social media. We make it easy for our clients to attract leads consistently, start conversations automatically and grow their business.
In just a couple clicks, clients can launch powerful pre-built social media ads, marketing, emails, and text messages that work like magic to help small businesses meet new clients.
We have only just scratched the surface and it’s an exciting time to join our growing team!
Reporting Directly to the CTO, the Senior Full Stack Developer is responsible for building clean, effective and scalable code across our growing SaaS platform. As a senior member of the team, you will foster individual, team and cross-departmental relationships. You will be responsible for mentoring junior developers by sharing your extensive knowledge and experience. You will assist in keeping the team accountable, delivering on core business strategies through engaging in project planning, regular scrum meetings and grooming sessions. Above all, you will always be looking for ways to improve our systems and align our teams to the overall product strategy.
- Translating business objectives into technical requirements while considering overall strategies
- Collaborating with all teams to evaluate feature feasibility and project timelines by identifying priorities, rabbit holes, and unclear interdependencies
- Solving issues across teams by identifying the root cause, considering multiple solutions, and making a logical recommendation
- Designing systems architecture, including infrastructure that enables continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD)
- Writing clean, scalable code while maintaining standards of security, reliability, performance, and quality
- Advocating for excellent and abundant testing to bring code coverage to an acceptable standard
- Offering constructive feedback through pull requests and team discussions while taking feedback gracefully
- Actively learning and seeking out ways to continuously improve
- Experience in software development, specifically building web applications at scale
- Ability to master new technologies quickly and effectively
- Ability to solve complex technical problems
- Experience in MySQL
- Experience in PHP
- Proficient with modern HTML and CSS specs
- Experience with Composer
- Experience with Github
Nice to Have
- Experience with Node.js applications
- Familiarity with the LAMP software stack
- Experience in noSQL database design
- Experience with C++
- Understanding of Modular HMVC Framework (php)
- Familiarity with Facebook’s API
Don’t quite fit the box? That’s okay, most people don’t! Tell us why you think this role is perfect for you. We love to meet new people and hear your story.
Self Directed Benefits Plan
Flexible remote work options
Collaborative, supportive and results driven team
StreetText has a positive and supportive culture where we encourage our team to show up as their authentic selves. We are dedicated to building an inclusive team, focused on equity and diversity. We look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If you love to grow personally and professionally, you will love working at StreetText.
At StreetText, our values are at the heart of everything we do. We believe in serving our community of world class professionals and assisting them with driving the outcomes they need to be top performers in their industry. Here are a few of our core values:
Gratitude: We approach every new situation, challenge and day with gratitude. With a grateful mindset, we proactively solve problems while enjoying the journey.
Unity: Our team is united in accomplishing our mission. Motivated to crush our goals as a group, we go farther, get there together, and have each other’s backs.
Win-Win-Win: We create winning scenarios for all stakeholders. Every outcome must benefit our customers, our partners and our team.
Growth: We embrace growth. Driven by the desire for never ending improvement, we continually raise the bar.
10/10: We give it 10/10 in everything we do. It’s more FUN when you’re playing at a high level, so we strive for excellence, every time!
If this opportunity sounds like a good fit for you, we would love to hear from you!
How to Apply
Please submit your resume through the application link below. We always appreciate getting to know you better! If you’re feeling brave, submit a short video clip (5 minutes or less) introducing yourself and what makes you interested in this role with StreetText. Videos can be sent to email@example.com