Our team at Platinum are working with an industry leader in IT services providing their clients with an unmatched customer driven experience which includes cyber security, disaster recovery, data centre and cloud storage, as well as many other leading services.
With offices country-wide they are looking to add another member to their Vernon location with the addition of a Senior Account Executive!
As an Account Executive, you will provide an elevated experience and strategic integration by leveraging our clients Virtual Chief Information Officer (vCIO’s) to assist in offering an enhanced customer value. You will work cohesively with the managers of our clients Technical team, Project team, and Coordinators team for seamless escalations and conflict resolution, as well as enabling the Renewals & Conversions team for smooth and successfully renewal of our clients flagship clients. You will have an in-depth knowledge of your account base and build relationships with purpose. You will understand our clients internal team challenges within your base, work to resolve/align to improve the overall customer experience. Partnering with the Account Coordinators, you will ensure smooth aligned delivery of operational resolution and ongoing communication to the customer. This role is our most senior resource in the Okanagan/Kootenay region and will be required to assist the General Manager in overseeing the day-to-day operations of the branch.
What You Will Be Doing
- The key point of contact for the Vernon/Okanagan region, assists with supporting other employees in the region along with the General Manager
- Manages a significant book of business in the Okanagan/Kootenay region
- Builds business relationships with purpose. Advances organizational goals of approximately 30-35 top-tier accounts while maintaining retention of account base
- With guidance from the General Manager, defines measures of success for account base in annual and quarterly business plans
- Analyzes individual Client challenges and proposes solutions to resolve them by creating, designing, and implement Client roadmaps
- Leverage’s advice of the Virtual Chief Information Officer (vCIO) to improve roadmap and drive conversion to our clients primary offering
- Presents roadmap to Client in a compelling way. Client is committed to achieving roadmap outcomes
- Clients view Account Executives as an extension of their organization. Consults and makes recommendations on key business decisions. Example – asked to join Client annual business planning sessions
- Advocates for the Client within the team. Identifies and collaborates with internal stakeholders to resolve issues or escalations that impact client experience
- Educates Clients on processes that enhance service delivery such as understanding escalation paths
- Partners with internal stakeholders on how to improve account base experience.
- Presents areas of concerns, suggestions for enhancements, or overall trends and works with other departments to implement solutions
Who You Are
- 10+ years of experience in a progressive Account Management role, currently at the senior level
- A university degree in a related discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Advanced business knowledge and acumen. Understands the components of a successful business and how IT contributes to achieving goals
- Experience building lasting connections that go beyond the traditional vendor relationships. Clients view Account Executives as a trusted advisor, not simply a transactional resource
- A proactive, strategic thinker. Able to ask the right questions and continuously anticipate Client needs
- A skilled communicator, can identify a challenge based on Client feedback, translate requirements to internal resources, and communicate the solution back in a way that is easily understood by the Client
What Our Client Offers
✓ Health Spending or RRSP Matching
✓ Three weeks vacation plus extra Flex Days
✓ Flexible Work Arrangements
✓ Reimbursements for educational advancement and certifications
✓ Leadership development opportunities and growth coaching
How to Apply
If this sounds like your next opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com