Are you an experienced sales professional with a passion for building relationships? Or do you have a great understanding of physiology, exercise science and love working with people?
Do you want to be a part of something truly revolutionary?
Born, raised and residing in Vernon, BC, VO2 Master exists to make the world healthier, fitter, and faster. We have a passion for athlete development, improving society’s weight management challenges, and promoting wellness through healthy living. VO2 Master develops, manufactures, and sells the world’s first truly portable metabolic analysis kit – a beautifully simplified means to evaluate an individual’s physiology that inspires awareness and improvement.
We are looking for a Sales Executive who wants to share in our success! We offer great wages in addition to commission, opportunities for advancement, flex hours, work-from-home options, benefits and more.
Check us out at:
Overview of the Opportunity:
The Sales Executive position is critical to the growth and success of VO2 Master. The effective Sales Executive is highly skilled at building relationships, generating leads, closing sales, and following up with customers and missed opportunities. Integrity, professionalism, and the drive to succeed are attributes valued by the company. Strong technology skills are important including competence with Microsoft Office products, Zoom, CRM systems, and the ability to adopt emerging technology. Foundational knowledge of physiology, sports science, software, and electronic hardware are all strong assets. The VO2 Master Sales Executive values working with other team members to achieve goals and support overall sales.
- Generate sales leads through attending tradeshows, networking, referral requests, online/social media research, etc.
- Follow up on inbound and marketing leads, identify qualified opportunities, and provide appropriate levels of information
- Manage the customer relationship at all points of the sale including first impression, relationship development, sales pitch, close and post-purchase follow-up, and support
- Prospect for new business; conduct sales calls, actively grow your book of business, and stay on track with our CRM software
- Perform sales demos for customers via Zoom and in-person
- Represent the company at trade shows, conferences, industry meetings and other avenues to initiate sales
- Effectively communicate in person and using phone, video conferencing, email, text, and social media platforms to build and maintain strong relationships with customers
- Maintain CRM sales funnel, contacts and accounts
- Assess customer needs and use strong product knowledge to generate sales and the purchase of add-ons
- Create quotes, bids, RFQ’s, proposals, and invoices for customers
- Prepare and present weekly sales reports to management
- Some travel required which may include international
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Foundational understanding of physiology and/or sports science
- Passion for sport(s), health, or wellness.
- Previous experience in a fitness or metabolism-centric hardware or software venture
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $65,000.00-$150,000.00 per year
How to Apply