Agents of Discovery is a start-up education technology company dedicated to changing the way kids learn. We are a cutting-edge tech web platform and app using the latest innovations in Augmented Reality (AR) and interactive education to fully engage kids in real-world contextualized education. Our mission is to attract talented and principled team members who are passionate about creating outstanding products for our youth.
The main objective of this role is to provide support to our senior sales staff for a variety of initiatives in their portfolio, including calls, compiling lists, etc. The candidate will also provide support to customers during the sales process, helping them resolve sales-related issues in a timely manner.
The successful candidate will gain experience working alongside senior staff to achieve business goals.
This role will have a primary focus on helping the company grow by improving the sales process.
The ideal candidate will be a detail-oriented and highly motivated individual with a passion for sales and marketing. The candidate will have strong communication skills and feel comfortable in phone conversations/cold calling.
SOME TASKS MAY ALSO INCLUDE
- Identifying bottlenecks in the sales process
- Suggesting solutions in a timely manner
- Identifying needs for sales skills improvement
- Setting objectives and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Setting up and monitor sales processes
- Answering all sales-related questions and concerns from both internal and external stakeholders
- Overseeing sales training material and suggesting improvements
- Staying up-to-date with latest sales trends and best practices
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- A flexible working environment that promotes healthy work-life balance
- Negotiable work starting times that best suit your day
- Work in the comfort of your own home
- Opportunities for significant performance-based wage increases and bonuses
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word Document, Excel, etc.)
- Understanding of the sales process, preferably with customer service experience
- Attention to detail
- Motivated self-starter with a willingness to learn and to seek new challenges
- Able to work both independently and in a collaborative environment, managing time effectively and meeting deadlines consistently within a fast-paced work environment
- A passion for sales/business development, willing to bring new ideas forward for consideration
- Great organizational skills as demonstrated by your ability to tackle multiple responsibilities under tight deadlines
ADDITIONAL SKILLS HIGHLY VALUED, BUT NOT REQUIRED
- Previous experience in sales
- Previous experience in market research
- Project management skills
- Experience in Salesforce would be considered an asset
How to Apply
Send your resume, cover letter, and unofficial transcript to email@example.com