Springfield Funeral Home is currently seeking a warm, professional Receptionist who will act as the first point of contact for our families, in person or on the phone. Proudly serving the Okanagan Valley for over 30 years, Springfield Funeral Home has developed a reputation for compassionate, caring service with a warm, personal touch.
The Receptionist serves as an ambassador to the organization, greeting and welcoming family members and directing them to the proper individual or destination within the facility. This role is also responsible for accurately maintaining the appointment schedule, directing calls and web-based messages as appropriate, and providing administrative support to our Funeral Directors and other employees as needed. As the first person people encounter at the Funeral Home, high professionalism and superb people skills are essential to succeed in this role.
In addition to the above, our Receptionist will possess the following skills and attributes:
- 1-3 years’ experience in a similar role working for a professional, reputable organization
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office and a typing speed of 40-65 wpm
- Team-player attitude
- Warm, welcoming personality and phone manner
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Commitment to present themselves in a professional manner at all times; business attire is required
- Strong organizational skills including prioritization and effective time management
How to Apply
To apply for this opportunity, please click the following link to submit your application online: https://lovehr.recruitee.com/o/receptionist-1
We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity. Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you.