Greenspace is transforming mental health systems by improving the way that care is accessed, measured and delivered. We are looking for a QA Developer to join our Wellness Together Canada team and help continue the development of this important solution and maintain a high level of quality.
About Wellness Together Canada
Wellness Together Canada is a major initiative funded by Health Canada to provide virtual mental health and substance use support for all Canadians. The Wellness Together Canada solution is powered by Greenspace’s technology and delivered in partnership with Stepped Care Solutions, Homewood Health and Kids Help Phone.
As a QA Developer, you will work as part of a cross-functional development team in an agile environment, and help ensure a high level of quality across our web and mobile apps powering the Wellness Together Canada platform.
Responsibilities and Key Skills
- Perform testing of our apps in mobile and responsive web environments, including functional, acceptance, usability, security, performance and load testing.
- Develop functional, integration and unit tests for our mobile and web applications. Experience with one or more of the following frameworks is a plus but not a requirement: Selenium, Playwright, Appium, Detox, Jest, Pytest.
- Collaborate with our development teams to implement and maintain our testing infrastructure and environments to help us ship with confidence.
- Help support the beta testing, app review and submission process in shipping regular new releases of the mobile apps.
- Champion and advocate for a high quality standard on all the applications powering the Wellness Together platform by supporting the team throughout the development process.
- Collaborate daily within a cross-functional scrum team and help facilitate the development process through sprint ceremonies such as sprint planning and daily standups.
- Proficient with modern engineering tools and practices, including git, continuous integration, code reviews, pair/mob programming, etc.
- Open and transparent communicator with a strong empathy for the user.
- Reliable, organized and detail oriented.
We are a startup, which means that you will get a lot of responsibility and have an opportunity to play a pivotal role in the development and growth of the product. We are passionate about improving the quality of mental health care and improving the lives of millions of people. We believe in a collaborative work environment where everyone’s view carries equal weight. Good ideas are good ideas and it doesn’t matter whether they come from the CEO or the newest employee. Learn more about our culture on our website.
We believe that diversity makes our organization stronger and we are committed to being an equal opportunity employer. Greenspace recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes employees regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability.
- Healthy work/life balance – we recognize that building a startup is a marathon, not a sprint.
- Tight-knit collaborative work environment where we work in teams rather than siloed individuals.
- Flexible hybrid-remote environment with physical hubs in Kelowna, Vancouver and Toronto.
- Ongoing mentorship, coaching and personal development opportunities from experienced team members or external resources.
- Generous vacation and comprehensive benefits package, including paid parental leave.
How to Apply
Please send your application (resume and cover letter) to Mike Lerner at firstname.lastname@example.org.