BLANKSLATE Partners is excited to work with WTFast as they add to their growing team!
WTFast has been the world leader in low latency internet route optimization since 2009. We were the first to truly innovate in this space, literally flipping the Internet model upside down. We have created an amazing plug and play networking solution, powered by real-time statistics and an expert system. With 11 granted patents, and more to come, we are re-inventing the Internet. We are a talented team based out of Kelowna that likes to create amazing technologies to solve latency issues.
Our Product Manager will be a positive, hard working individual who drives world class products, preferably with B2B experience. This role will play a critical role in developing our product experience and building data-driven solutions to optimize the success of our business.
What We Value
Our core cultural values are manifested in our practices and processes every day. We look for people who like to move quickly, are ambitious yet humble, and have a great sense of humour. If you have a mischievous spark of fun, that’s even better.
- World Class; you have a natural tendency to be innovative and cutting edge using creative problem solving.
- Customer Focused; listening and understanding first before acting with a strong desire to always be helpful, professional and respectful.
- Team Player; teamwork is your middle name. You want to brainstorm with the best of them and are continually looking for ways to do it better.
- Accountable; you value continuous improvement and take ownership with a data driven approach.
We list our values and beliefs first because they are non-negotiable; if you’re still reading then check out some of the responsibilities you will own.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join us on our mission to create amazing technologies. You will act as the central voice for the product, drive product improvements, deliver insights and build sophisticated recommendations that will have a massive impact on the business. You will also be instrumental in creating future strategic plans with the goal of boosting revenue streams.
- Working with marketing and sales, collaborate with cross-functional teams to improve the value of our products.
- Forecast, budgeting and determining ROI of business opportunities
- Develop and own features on the Products from data analysis, discovery, user interviews, design and launch. Prioritize features and resources, team with development teams to ensure critical engineering resources are working on the highest impact solution
- Work cross-functionally in an extremely collaborative environment with teams such as engineering, design, product, data science, sales, operations and customer support teams.
- Collaborate with the partnership and commercial team to vet and integrate external data sources that could improve our products
- Assist the data science team through the model development process by clarifying business priorities for projects and identifying and scoping data pipelines as needed.
- Evaluate key product metrics, usage, Net Promoter Score, System Usability Scale, and develop features that help retain and engage users.
- Defines the customer and business value by establishing relevant objectives and key results (OKRs)
- Travel up to 1 – 2 weeks a year.
- Degree in business, marketing, business analytics, computer science, or related field
- 3-5 years experience in product management or product development, preferably in a data & analytics role.
- Proven track record of growing revenue through new product development, marketing, branding, and partnerships
- Demonstrated ability to craft and execute a business strategy
- Exceptional leadership, communication, and presentations skills
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to advocate for the use of data to make sound decisions.
- Self-motivated and self-directed, with the ability to thrive in a growth-oriented environment.
- Familiarity with E-sports and multiplayer online gaming is an asset
Our greatest asset is our people. In addition to our dedicated, innovative and collaborative atmosphere we offer eligible employees;
- Competitive compensation
- Extended health and dental care
- Learning and development opportunities
- Work-anywhere policy – even in an office
How to Apply
If you are interested in the role, please follow the link and remember to attach your resume!