Greenspace is transforming the way that mental health care is accessed, measured and delivered through innovative technology that empowers service providers and their clients with the tools and information they need to thrive. We are looking for a Product Analyst to join our growing team and become the voice of data on the Wellness Together Canada project.
About Wellness Together Canada
Wellness Together Canada is a major initiative funded by Health Canada to provide virtual mental health and substance use support for all Canadians. The Wellness Together Canada solution is powered by Greenspace’s technology and delivered in partnership with Stepped Care Solutions, Homewood Health and Kids Help Phone.
As a Product Analyst on the Wellness Together Canada (WTC) project, your role is to deeply understand our product analytics data (Google Analytics, Mixpanel) and work with clinical data experts to develop insights that shape and evolve how we build product features for our users. You will work in a cross-functional product team (Product Manager, Designers, Engineers, clinical data analysts, UX research team) analyze product performance from a data driven lens and be the keeper/librarian of all things data. As the first Product Analyst on the team, you will partner closely with our stakeholders. You will also be responsible for defining and improving how we collect and measure product performance data, as well as the associated shareout of said data in the form of various dashboards and reports.
What you’ll do
- Define and implement metrics, reports and dashboards that meet stakeholder requirements.
- Build and maintain a stakeholder facing data dictionary of existing product metrics.
- Partner with product, engineering, and business leaders to identify and size new product opportunities.
- Partner with our stakeholders and advocate for analytics needs.
- Utilize data to identify opportunities for growth, retention, and areas of friction within the product.
- Communicate product health, experiment results, opportunities, etc. to product/business teams.
- Influence and inform product/business teams through presentation of data-based recommendations.
- Bring a deep understanding of growth & optimization best practices.
- Synthesize large data sets into digestible information.
- Partner with engineering to define logging requirements for net-new datasets.
- Continue to develop your technical skills – particularly optimizing and automating our testing strategy.
- Constantly strive to improve processes for our team to become more efficient – don’t just accept the status quo.
- 3+ years of experience working as a Product Analyst, Data Analyst or similar role where data and analytics were used in a product development organization.
- Proficient at using SQL and/or LookML (Python / R is a plus as well).
- Strong understanding of experimentation and growth optimization using analytics and methods like A/B/n testing.
- Comfortable using BI tools such as Looker, Tableau, PowerBI or similar tools.
- Proficiency with Mixpanel, Google Analytics, Pendo, Amplitude or a related product analytics tool.
- Experience working with large scale data sets of varying granularities.
- Superior analytical, problem-structuring, and problem-solving skills; experience synthesizing data into actionable insights.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Attention to detail, a sense of urgency, and relentless follow through.
- Background in data science, statistics or other related fields.
- Experience working within a technology organization alongside Product Managers, business stakeholders, etc.
- Experience working with sensitive data in a regulated industry.
Born out of St. Michael’s Hospital in Toronto, Greenspace was founded to fill a gap between the proven benefits of measurement-based care in research and its actual implementation in practice. Since then, we’ve worked to break down barriers to implementation and empower organizations to use data to inform treatment decisions and drastically improve the quality of mental health care across North America. Our solutions include:
Measurement Based Care Platform: Enables mental health providers and organizations to implement consistent evidence-based measurement into their practice and use it to inform the treatment process.
Intake Module: A flexible intake solution that facilitates a more effective referral into mental health and addictions services and allows for prioritization of care for those who need it most.
Population Health Module: A patient-facing solution that provides mental health support directly to individuals through a wellness portal, giving users the ability to track and engage with their own progress and take more ownership over their care decisions. We recently helped develop and launch Wellness Together Canada – a major initiative funded by Health Canada to provide virtual mental health and substance use support for all Canadians through COVID-19.
We are a startup, which means that you will have significant responsibility and an opportunity to play a pivotal role in the development and growth of our solutions. We are passionate about improving the quality of mental health care and improving the lives of millions of people. We believe in a collaborative work environment where everyone’s view carries equal weight. Good ideas are good ideas and it doesn’t matter whether they come from the CEO or the newest employee. Learn more about our culture on our website.
We believe that diversity makes our organization stronger and we are committed to being an equal opportunity employer. Greenspace recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes employees regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability.
- Healthy work/life balance – we recognize that building a startup is a marathon, not a sprint.
- Tight-knit collaborative work environment where we work in teams rather than siloed individuals.
- Flexible hybrid-remote environment with physical hubs in Kelowna, Vancouver and Toronto.
- Ongoing mentorship, coaching and personal development opportunities from experienced team members or external resources.
- Generous vacation and comprehensive benefits package, including paid parental leave.
How to Apply
Please apply via AngelList